Michigan Air Permits System
Renewable Operating Permit Program
ROP-Related Forms & Software
Streamlined ROP Renewal Application
An ROP renewal application may be submitted using the
streamlined ROP Renewal Application Form. Be sure to read the associated instructions provided below for guidance on completing an administratively complete ROP Renewal Application.
Applications may also be submitted using the PASS-ROP software or individual
forms provided under "Initial ROP Applications" below.
- Streamlined ROP Renewal Application Form
- ROP Renewal Application Instructions -
- ROP Renewal Tutorial - View
- ROP Renewal Webinars -
- Additional Information Form (AI-001) -
- Access to Issued ROPs -
- Access to Issued PTIs -
- Access to ROP Templates -
- Access to MAERS Forms -
Initial ROP Applications
Initial ROP applications must be submitted in hard copy.
They may additionallly be submitted electronically using the ROP Permit Application
Submittal Software (PASS-ROP). Application forms, software, and associated
documents are available through the following links.
- PASS-ROP software, application instructions and FAQ documents -
- Application Forms (02/2002 Version) -
- Streamlined ROP Application Instructions for Landfills:
- Landfills Emitting Less than 50 Mg of Actual NMOC -
- Landfills Emitting Greater than 50 Mg of Actual NMOC -
ROP Revisions, Compliance Certifications and Other Reporting